CPS Group Buy ROUND 2

HanShot1st

Two Pair
Reaction score
How serious is this? Is this happening? If so I would seriously look at buying a tourney set. I would likely relabel the 500s to the lavender. But would look at my options.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd give it a 10% chance of happening, at best.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, for the most part. T25 through T25000 for sure, although they have added other high denomination chips (with other spot patterns) since the set was produced in 2007.

They tend to mix the sets up more recently for different events, especially swapping in different T25K and higher denominations.

Blaster

Flush
Reaction score
Joe very rarely checks in to the forum, even after starting a thread, & tends to be busy occupied with other areas of PGI's business, those interested should probably email / contact him to let him know a bunch are interested in another run of the chips for the best possibility of getting these

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe very rarely checks in to the forum, even after starting a thread, & tends to be busy occupied with other areas of PGI's business, those interested should probably email / contact him to let him know a bunch are interested in another run of the chips for the best possibility of getting these
Probably better off emailing Kim. I think he checks his email less than he checks the forums:whistle: :whistling:

Top Bottom