SOLD CPS chip set never used 805 pieces (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The set is brand newish, ( i have taken them out of the wrapper, but never ended up hosting a game with these, i used my WTHC set because well they are so much nicer.. they still have the Chinese white chalk on them as well.

Im not breaking up this set, if you want a piece of it, just make a friend (theres so many friendly people on this site) and share with them.

breakdown as follows

25x 200
100x 150
500 x 110
1000x 105
5000x 75
25kx75
100k x30
250kx 13
500k x 22
bounty x 25

Buyer pays shipping,

$400

*disclamer

I hold the right to refuse this sale.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 5.51.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 5.51.30 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 417
I just want the bounty chips. Any friends out there? I’d call dibs but only if I can reserve the right to de-dib if somebody else offers me nicer bounty chips.
If you need some for realsies I’m breaking down my cps set tomorrow night to send to folks.

At one point I had racks, I might be able to send a freebie barrel over.

Maybe you discount the actual words with some sarcasm vs the typical meaning we use here more than is appropriate given the last week??;)??

how about GLWSTWNHBEEHOPCFEA3DORA???

edited to provide a hint: R = rhinoceros. The rest is on your imagination!

Last edited:
Maybe you discount the actual words with some sarcasm vs the typical meaning we use here more than is appropriate given the last week??;)??

how about GLWSTWNHBEEHOPCFEA3DORA???

edited to provide a hint: R = rhinoceros. The rest is on your imagination!

Did someone say rhinoceros?

Did someone say rhinoceros?
May have even gone as far as to reference a 3 day old one!!!???!!

By the way, how’s the sale going? This is a sale thread after-all, right? I love watching a good sale!!!

Oh..ooh...let me guess! OP sold to someone outside the thread and we will never know the lucky winner?:(?
So sad.

Looks like you did post in the wanted ad, man I appologize! I never got a notification for it. I jumped the gun on that accusation. Will take them though if still available. Will split some of this off for immediate sale for the same price to others since I won't need all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom