CPS $500 Lavender vs Blue (1 Viewer)

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've seen CPS chips with the $500 denom in both blue and lavender colors.

I was wondering what the story was with this (i.e. what were they originally? were the lavenders relabeled due to confusion with the $100 denom? are either of them more desireable than the other in general?)

Thanks all!

I had CPS’s and I wish I had relabeled the 500 to be lavender. The standard 100 & 500 did dirty stack (like the .5¢ & .25¢ in the cash set)
Beautiful chips and a great design though!
I did however switch the dark green 25k with the 25 which made all of the upper denoms we played with really shine :cool

Hi all,

I've seen CPS chips with the $500 denom in both blue and lavender colors.

I was wondering what the story was with this (i.e. what were they originally? were the lavenders relabeled due to confusion with the $100 denom? are either of them more desireable than the other in general?)

Thanks all!
Chips were designed with a blue T500 to mimic the original WSOP set after which it was patterned. The lavender T100K chip (and the cash $500 chip) became a favorite for replacing the original blue chip due to possible dirty stack issues with the T100.

cpstourneyset-jpg.4397

cpscashset-jpg.4396

Chips were designed with a blue T500 to mimic the original WSOP set after which it was patterned. The lavender T100K chip (and the cash $500 chip) became a favorite for replacing the original blue chip due to possible dirty stack issues with the T100.

cpstourneyset-jpg.4397

cpscashset-jpg.4396
This is correct. It was a switch when they realized the original 500 was causing dirty stacks. The purple is better IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom