CPC Yellows redux (1 Viewer)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
Can somebody here do me a solid and show me what CPC Yellow, Butterscotch, and Canary look like next to CPC White (standard not Bright). I have an older sample set that was before Butterscotch and Canary were options. Since I have Yellow I think I will be able to judge how it’s translating via the monitor. If several somebodies want to do this all better. Any help is appreciated.

PXL_20221002_024549591.jpg

PXL_20221002_024531352.jpg

PXL_20221002_024629278.jpg

Can somebody here do me a solid and show me what CPC Yellow, Butterscotch, and Canary look like next to CPC White (standard not Bright). I have an older sample set that was before Butterscotch and Canary were options. Since I have Yellow I think I will be able to judge how it’s translating via the monitor. If several somebodies want to do this all better. Any help is appreciated.
if you want to borrow an up to date set let me know

Arc yellow IS more of an orange, you're right; however it is the best option for "yellows" though IMHO given there IS NO GOOD yellow in CPC's repertoire.

Canary would be passable if it weren't for the lead flakes. They're so prominent on the rolling edge it makes them dingy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom