CPC Tourney Set 2022 (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have all of my chips lined up. Working on the artwork now. Thought I would get any feedback or suggestions. I tried to find chips that have already been done that I really liked. The base was the most important. I love the tri-moon and wanted same edge spots throughout. @JeepologyOffroad and @rjdev7 sets were some of my favorite colors and combos ever. Let me know what you think. What you like or don't like.

I really wanted a yellow chip in there but could not find any chips that worked well. If you have some yellow photos that you think will go please share!

Yes we use a 10K and a 25K in our tourneys. It works well for us.
lineup 2.png
$500.jpg
$1000.jpg
$5000.jpg
$10k.jpg
$25k.jpg

Haha, I've been thinking about something similar -- going through my sample sets and choosing my favorites, to help "inspire" my next CPC set :)
These will be great!

If you want a yellow, I would suggest DG Arc Yellow (you can see it works well with the pink frac) which I did for my $5 chip. You'd have to change your peach 10k though as they're likely too close - perhaps to DG Tiger. My $5 is DG Arc Yellow, DG Tiger and DG Yellow.

IMG_2985.jpeg

If you want a yellow, I would suggest DG Arc Yellow (you can see it works well with the pink frac) which I did for my $5 chip. You'd have to change your peach 10k though as they're likely too close - perhaps to DG Tiger. My $5 is DG Arc Yellow, DG Tiger and DG Yellow.

View attachment 978832
I though about that but seems to orange to me. Maybe it looks different in person?

I though about that but seems to orange to me. Maybe it looks different in person?
Arc yellow definitely is a bit orange but it's the best option we have for a bright colour. If you don't have a colour sample, I strongly suggest you get one. The moonlight 1k looks like DG Tiger to me.

Arc yellow definitely is a bit orange but it's the best option we have for a bright colour. If you don't have a colour sample, I strongly suggest you get one. The moonlight 1k looks like DG Tiger to me.
According to @JeepologyOffroad the Moonlight 1000 is Dayglo Peach

I think I have all of my chips lined up. Working on the artwork now. Thought I would get any feedback or suggestions. I tried to find chips that have already been done that I really liked. The base was the most important. I love the tri-moon and wanted same edge spots throughout. @JeepologyOffroad and @rjdev7 sets were some of my favorite colors and combos ever. Let me know what you think. What you like or don't like.

I really wanted a yellow chip in there but could not find any chips that worked well. If you have some yellow photos that you think will go please share!

Yes we use a 10K and a 25K in our tourneys. It works well for us.
View attachment 978795View attachment 978796View attachment 978797View attachment 978798View attachment 978800View attachment 978801
the dg yellow on your mock-up: was it planned? Because the hundo has dg arc yellow ;-)

Thoughts on the white ship would you use an orange half moon rather than the red to tie into the next chip? I am new so take at face value.

Thoughts on the white ship would you use an orange half moon rather than the red to tie into the next chip? I am new so take at face value.

Not really, and sometimes quite the opposite. Reusing spot and base colours within adjacent chip denoms may risk dirty stacks, especially with wide and multiple spot patterns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom