CPC Tourney Color Help (1 Viewer)

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am putting together a hot stamped CPC tourney solid set and need help choosing a color for the 5k! I am going to use DG green for 25, charcoal for 100, DG peacock for 500 and DG tiger for 1k. I am going with silver foil for the hot stamp so white is out of the picture. I am thinking about DG pink but not sure how it will look next to the DG tiger. I am requesting help from people smarter than me when it comes to color combinations! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

DG Yellow is a really solid choice here!

IMHO DG pink is too close to DG tiger, especially considering the chips are close in denomination. Don't discount bright white, it'll look great with a silver stamp. DG yellow is also a good option.

Check out this thread, the pics in the OP are dead but the posts towards the end of the thread after folks started receiving their chips has lots of good photos of hot stamped tourney solids:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...cpc-solid-hot-stamp-a-mold-tourney-set.13826/

I had DG Tiger 5K and DG Pink 25k in a set.. they looked great in samples and in stacks but not so much in pots
I eventually changed out the DG Pink for Lavender
Not saying you should necessarily use Lavender, just saying Tiger/Pink didn't work for me and Lavender did
Mine were not hot stamps

Attachments

• 6Chips3.jpg
    6Chips3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 133
  • HVChips2.jpg
    HVChips2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Stacks1.jpg
    Stacks1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 126
IMHO DG pink is too close to DG tiger, especially considering the chips are close in denomination. Don't discount bright white, it'll look great with a silver stamp. DG yellow is also a good option.

Check out this thread, the pics in the OP are dead but the posts towards the end of the thread after folks started receiving their chips has lots of good photos of hot stamped tourney solids:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...cpc-solid-hot-stamp-a-mold-tourney-set.13826/
I do really like the bright white but it’s hard to tell because the stamps are gold.

Does anyone know what the base color of the 1k is in the Atlantic Club set?
7846D462-29F9-45FF-9B7A-B1E898D6B958.jpeg

By the way, just don't order any chips without the color sample set in your hands.

If you give me your address I can send you this sample set so you can get a better visual with some of the colors your looking for.
Dg green
Retro blue
Bright white
Dg tiger
Retro lavender

Also look at getting a Key West solids sample . Might help you with the colors you are looking at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom