CPC Scrown Tourney Set: day-glo or conventional? (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I've decided that I need to have a scrown tourney set to go with my scrown cash sets. I like bright colours and mocked up a set with all dayglo but then got thinking that it may flow better with more conventional colours. The inlay is a work in progress - the name will probably change but there'll definitely be something pepper or hot sauce related.

What do you think? Which do you prefer? Would you make any changes?

T25 through T5k bright:
1626121891959.png

T25 through T5k conventional:
1626122012399.png

Why on Earth not a mix of the best of each row?
Namely:
T25 bright
T100 "conventional" (cruelly ironically brighter than its bright counterpart:p )
T500 both are sweethearts
T1,000 bright (its sibling lacks contrast anyway)
T5,000 conventional (reminds me of something too):)

Namely:
T25 bright
T100 "conventional" (cruelly ironically brighter than its bright counterpart:p )

i agree with this 100%. only comment would be since you would be mixing weighted/unweighted bases anyway, retro red might be a better base for the T5000.

Namely:
T25 bright
+1 but I actually really like the charcoal chip

Green, Charcoal, Blurple, DG Yellow, and DG Tiger bases :)

This is the way.

Also, OP fwiw don’t underestimate Imperial Blue. I just ordered my cash set which was all DG base. So for my tournament set I am going more medium weighted color base but all DG spots. I am doing Imperial Blue as a 5K which is incredible in person especially paired with DG spots. But on its own right I do prefer DG Peacock over Imperial.

Thanks everyone - this is so cool. I really like blurple - the fracs I have ordered for my cash set are blurple and I was thinking of fixing that as the T500. But now I'm thinking that perhaps I should use something different. But between blurple and pink I would pick blurple and my $5 in the cash set are pink... The $1s in the cash set are dayglo yellow so I don't want to use that either.

I really want to use both arc yellow and dg tiger. Perhaps I should give up blurple on the T500 and make that DG peacock...

1626142493151.png

58FA9DDB-CFDD-449B-BED7-02D1DE2D6F58.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom