CPC Sample Sets ordered - Just can't believe it... (1 Viewer)

WASNLOS

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everybody

Actually I came back to this place to introduce myself and in the long term sell all my chips.
I admit that I've already offloaded quite some of my precious Paulsons by now.
But every time I take them in my hands I feel like I will / can't let go all of them.

But it's not only that I'm about to keep a resonable number of my GV Secondaries as set #1.

A few minutes ago I ordered sample sets from CPC in order to get an idea of their stuff which could come into play for a custom set (#2).

And I'm more and more torn to the idea of having quite a lot of my Casablancas milled for relabelling with labels from Gear (#3).

Damn, what's happening here... :wtf:

I don't even run a home game anymore, but I love to just look at nice chips and have them here for real is so much better...
It's probably the same like with LEGO, you don't need it, you can't properly use it, but it's still super nice to have and look at. I'm a 52 years old clown ;)

By the way, who's a good designer around here with reasonable rates ???

Cheers
Christian

@timinater
Thank you, I'll contact him.

Definitely go custom with CPC. Sell your Casas (don't mill) to fund part of it.
I'll take that into consideration.
I'm German, in other words I'm superanal with my stuff...
I could imagine that the inlays of the Casablanca chips could be a little too big to be milled completely and properly and to my liking. After milling there could be residues of the inlay that might be removed but leave a "stairway"-effect. I'll have to ask Kifer Milling...

I can recommend both @timinater and @mattross1313 . Both superb designers I loved working with.
Thank you, will do so.

Could you direct me to work these designers have done for you, some serious pr0n... :cool

Last edited:
IMG_20220315_103949.jpg
This custom felt was designed by @timinater and he just finished work on a lable design for me. These are still to be revealed though, so I'm gonna share pictures as soon as I have them printed by @Gear and placed on the chips. ;)

Same goes for a lable design that got finished a week ago by @mattross1313... But we've also been working on a custom mat that I can tease a little...
1649186524735 (1).png

You won't be disappointed with either of them. :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom