CPC Sample Set Order Thread: Webster Farm (8 Chip Set) (1 Viewer)

swh

Sitting Out
Reaction score
webster-farm-finals.png

Order is finalized, ETA is first week of January, and I'll be driving over to the CPC factory (12 miles from my house) to pick them up!

Total chip cost is $22.92. Figure about $7 on shipping within the US, and we'll call it $30 even? Sound fair?

I've got 20 sample sets coming. Pinging those who indicated interest: @arch3r @Psypher1000 @Coyote @TheBigTater @Lemonzest @Frank @72o @RowdyRawhide @Steamtrain @Davism72

Once folks confirm in the comments here, I'll make an "official" confirmed list here, and will start collecting payments as soon as I have the chips in hand.

Confirmed List:
  1. @arch3r
  2. @grantc54
  3. @RowdyRawhide
  4. @Davism72
  5. @Coyote
  6. @TheBigTater
  7. @Frank
  8. @72o
  9. @ThinkingFold
  10. @KhoiFish82
  11. @Steamtrain
  12. @mrplacey
  13. @Max D
  14. @Josh Kifer
  15. @Psypher1000
  16. @Justin Olson
  17. @TroyMan
  18. @18xx Board Gamer
  19. @DavinciFox
  20. @Dr Lecterr
Overflow list:
  1. @Outkicked

Last edited:
Mine will cost more to ship:D, but these are lovely. In for one sample please!

Reactions: swh
Definitely in! Love em.

Are you sure they’ll let you pick them up? I was shot down due to gaming regulations a couple of years ago. Do you need a chauffeur?

Mine will cost more to ship:D, but these are lovely. In for one sample please!

Yeah, probably :)

I'll be back in Athens next fall and can bring them to you, if you're feeling patient. My wife and I do a "honeymoon" in Skiathos every 5 years.

Definitely in! Love em.

Are you sure they’ll let you pick them up? I was shot down due to gaming regulations a couple of years ago. Do you need a chauffeur?

I was told we could figure something out. I think they might just set them outside the door at a set time ;)

Yeah, probably :)

I'll be back in Athens next fall and can bring them to you, if you're feeling patient. My wife and I do a "honeymoon" in Skiathos every 5 years.
By all means! I 'd love to meet you in person. If you 're open for suggestions about other islands too, feel free to PM me :)

Interested in the sample set + international shipping (unlike @Coyote and the wonderful Athens, I'm not holding out hope for a Helsinki visit..)

I might visit Finland oned day for ice driving training purposes. "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom