CPC Rounders CSQ vs. Scroll (1 Viewer)

Makes me feel good that I have a massive scrown set on order; if Nav likes it, then I chose wisely! :D
Oh man! I'm such a chip idiot. LMAO!

That said, I've had good amount of exposure to the CPCs, and I'm so envious of your order!

Great choice brother! Really cool! You will be so happy. I play with a stack of 10 every now and then and dream of the label design I want.

Can't wait for the reveal!

Oh man! I'm such a chip idiot. LMAO!

That said, I've had good amount of exposure to the CPCs, and I'm so envious of your order!

Great choice brother! Really cool! You will be so happy. I play with a stack of 10 every now and then and dream of the label design I want.

Can't wait for the reveal!
Feel is such an important aspect; with unlimited funds and time I would have tried to get 10 shuffle stacks each of different molds.

But to be honest, I don't think any other mold would really have worked here. I went for the small crown because of its vintage feeling, the mold history, and the ability to have a larger inlay and still have the mold far away from the edge.

Here's a sneak peek: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-small-crown-bourbon-theme.65619/post-1391898

I have some experience with CPC also. I own a set of CSQs.

I have sampled all of the molds except for B Mold. It's amazing the different things people will discern for themselves!

Samples. Samples. Samples.

I'd never go for the Scroll. Can't stand it. Dont like how it looks or feels. I LOVE my CSQs.

One fine day, if I get far along enough in this chip racket, I'll go custom and ONLY on the Sm Crown mold.

Soooooo.....do you think the CSQ is smoother than the other molds you have or not? I don't have the luxury of discerning everything for myself.

Samples. Samples. Samples. $100, four weeks. $100, four weeks. $100, four weeks.

+1 for CSQ. Also looks more like the chips in the film if you’re going for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom