CPC order question on denoms (1 Viewer)

Philsfan5

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Talk me off the ledge guys. I just placed an order with CPC for 100 chips. I want a rack of quarters but it didn’t give me the option of choosing the denoms. I emailed them immediately after the order went through about what I wanted. Will that be sufficient? Or do I have to call them? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Talk me off the ledge guys. I just placed an order with CPC for 100 chips. I want a rack of quarters but it didn’t give me the option of choosing the denoms. I emailed them immediately after the order went through about what I wanted. Will that be sufficient? Or do I have to call them? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Was the order for one of their stock lines, i.e. Rounders, Atlantic Club, etc.?

I emailed him and he got back to me pretty quick. My main concern was spending that amount of cash and not getting what I needed. I ordered the rounders scroll quarters. I think they’ll go nice with my set of bcc’s to make a playable mixed cash set. Thanks guys.

I emailed him and he got back to me pretty quick. My main concern was spending that amount of cash and not getting what I needed. I ordered the rounders scroll quarters. I think they’ll go nice with my set of bcc’s to make a playable mixed cash set. Thanks guys.
Haha, yeah, the first few times can be stressful. Trust the process and most everyone here will always help out and make sure your happy as long as your reasonable and a proper amount of Degen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom