CPC Nevada Club Las Vegas Cash - DIASQR (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This set is a long time coming for me... Almost a year and a half! I was inspired by a Nevada Club souvenir chip from 1963 and decided in March, 2021 it was time to design an old school looking set, but with bright nonstandard colors. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks to everyone who helped consult me on the edge spots, the colors, and listen to me go back and forth a million times on each :)

Nevada Club Las Vegas

1656730408337.png

1656730425181.png

$1s: Bright White, DG Peacock, DG Tiger

1656730454716.png

1656730531935.png

$5s: DG Peacock, DG pink, DG Green, DG Peach

1656730544078.png

1656730568694.png

$25s: DG Green, DG Yellow, Bright White

1656730582637.png

1656730616917.png

$100s: Black, DG Peach, DG Green, DG Pink, DG Peacock, DG Yellow, DG Tiger

1656730653625.png

$500s: DG Pink, Retro Lavender, Light Green, DG Yellow

1656730769720.png

1656730706376.png

Last edited:
An error chip front and center! Sweet!

This is a beautiful set, and on the exact right mold for the theme. Congrats!
Now you have me looking! Which one?? I’ve noticed a couple differences in edgespot placement but maybe some on purpose? @rjdev7
Also, I’m drunk.

Last edited:
Ohh man those are fantastic @rjdev7 !! Congratulations!! Crossing my fingers that way back you did a pre sale for samples hope. that I bought one, and somehow A sample of these will make it to me! Lol but I am guessing I made that Iup in myy head...

Ohh man those are fantastic @rjdev7 !! Congratulations!! Crossing my fingers that way back you did a pre sale for samples hope. that I bought one, and somehow A sample of these will make it to me! Lol but I am guessing I made that Iup in myy head...

Im hoping the same thing!

I wouldn't want to be forward, but seeing as two other folks have said it, me three.

I do have just the most perfect spot for it to, one last row in the Disq display.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ah yes the frac. My games are only $1/2 or higher stakes, and somehow I reached capacity in my chip cabinet, so I decided that I would double up on $1s and get a second rack vs. getting a rack of fracs that would never seen the felt. Who knows, maybe I'll do an add-on one day for fun :)
Totally understand the decision. It was actually one of the chips I was looking forward to seeing especially since it fits the theme so well.

You could have just got a barrel or so of fracs made just for sample sets...... :cool .

Congrats on the set. That $5 is a killer!

Totally understand the decision. It was actually one of the chips I was looking forward to seeing especially since it fits the theme so well.

You could have just got a barrel or so of fracs made just for sample sets...... :cool .

Congrats on the set. That $5 is a killer!
Yeah maybe I messed that one up. Sorry gang.

Just saw this link in the “split spot” thread. Well done! It’s definitely on the carinval/Miami/dayglo side of things which isn’t my jam, but it all works together. Glad you’re happy.

Also, where the frac?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom