CPC Mold Poll (1 Viewer)

Which CPC mold do you like the most?

• Total voters

Ischie

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Curious about which is the most popular.

Edit: updated poll to allow up to 3 choices.

Last edited:
DIASQR all the way. Scrown and H mold are 2nd and 3rd.
IMG_20191128_092646.jpg

HHR has always been my fav. When I did my customs I made a last minute change to the H mold because my last name starts with H. I am happy the the way they turned out, but I have always regretted it a little bit.

Club 875 $25 New Rack.JPG

Last edited:
So hard to pick just one. Depending on the theme I could easily go for any of DISQ, FDL or scrown. If it had to be just one though, scrown it is.

It's highly set theme-dependent, IMO.
HHRs sound best, from my experience, but you need a clearly rural-inspired set for that.
Diamond Square sound pretty much very good and, being minimal and neutral, aesthetically, can go with lots of themes.
A-molds, apart from being available all the time, are pretty much decent all-around and can hardly be ignored when your theme starts with an A:D
My votes went to the three above, but I, at least pictorially, very much also like FDLs, H-molds and Cards and Dice (yes) too.
Jockeys should sound very nice too, having two concentric circles (no experience with them), while the Hourglass mold would be inevitable for specific themes, which brings us back to the first line I wrote.
Pitty, for me at least, that there is no Medium Greek Key:)

I've never played with CPC chips so I can't vote. But then I can't see any results either. Any chance you can remove that constraint? Or perhaps add a choice like "No vote" or something. I'm curious! :)

Speaking of CPC molds, what ever happened to the Roman mold that was used for the movie prop Rounders chips? Did it wear out and was never replaced?

Speaking of CPC molds, what ever happened to the Roman mold that was used for the movie prop Rounders chips? Did it wear out and was never replaced?
If I remember correctly, it's in rough shape and on its last legs. I could be completely wrong tho.

I seem to be answering this every other day :)
It was withdrawn because it was worn out, probably past its life. Unlike the FDL where it was worth the risk of investing a lot to get it working as the chances of success were high, chances of this are very slim and we may never look at it again.
Just say it was fixable to the extent each pass gave us 6 good chips. How many people would pay $8-$10 a chip?

Funny thing is. I might be down for a small tourney set at that price. Prob wouldn't be worth his work, but just... Dat mold....

Would have voted Roman mold if it was an option.

I like the H Mold's history the most. Voted that.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom