CPC Maker of Card Mold Chips? (1 Viewer)

Great looking set but I like the DDLMs a bit more... I can't make up my mind... Will save your post though.

Thank you for reaching out too.

Not any longer. BRPro Poker uses blanks with matte-finish rolling edges (vs Sun-Fly's signature glossy rolling edges, which do not stand on-end). The surface finish (both the chip face and rolling edge) on a ceramic blank is a function of the chip's mold design.
I just got a set of BRPro Poker semi-customs a few weeks ago (and I haven't even made a post on this yet) and I realize, I have not tried to stand them up on edge yet. I am going to do that now.

I just got a set of BRPro Poker semi-customs a few weeks ago (and I haven't even made a post on this yet) and I realize, I have not tried to stand them up on edge yet. I am going to do that now.
Fwiw, both the Tina card molds and hybrids stand on edge. Surprised me, too.

BRPro chips won’t stand on edge, the edges have a slight angle to them…almost like the face of one side is ever-so-slightly larger than the other. It’s extremely minor, nothing that would affect play at all.

BRPro chips won’t stand on edge, the edges have a slight angle to them…almost like the face of one side is ever-so-slightly larger than the other. It’s extremely minor, nothing that would affect play at all.
I'm afraid that's my finding as well, unfortunately my table is not out so I was testing on my desk. But still agreed, that doesn't affect gameplay. The fact I can stack these 100 high without a wobble is what's most important in gameplay terms.

I'm afraid that's my finding as well, unfortunately my table is not out so I was testing on my desk. But still agreed, that doesn't affect gameplay. The fact I can stack these 100 high without a wobble is what's most important in gameplay terms.
The absolute flatness of BR chips and the glide of the shuffle has impressed me the most.... I have 3 months before i need the tourny chips so I'm just trying to hoard sample sets.

Do we have opinions on Tina's Card Molds vs Sunfly card molds? Literally just got the sample of tina Card Molds in the mail... not super excited about the feel vs BRPoker Ceramics. Wondering if SunFly texture preferred by y'all?

Sun Fly is awesome. IMHO quite superior to the card mold base.

Yesterday, I ran a tournament using CPC DieCar hotstamp followed by a cash set using SunFly PolyClay cards mold.

Some regular players (but not chips geeks) noticed that that the PolyClay were stacking better than CPC's and prefer them for that specific reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom