CPC - "Lucky & Good" (Lcrown) small cash set (1 Viewer)

Virgo808

Sitting Out
Reaction score
My CPC small cash set I recently ordered. J5 did the artwork, which I will be forwarding to Mr. Spragg soon. Both have been great to work with! True professionals! Went with a black/white inlay motif to differentiate from the "Lucky & Good" tournament set, which had color inlays. Also working on a "Lucky & Good" frac set to go with this.
sh_cash_set1b.jpg

Lookin great, like the simple 2 color style alot
Especially one and five is killer

Cool detail with the ufo(y) :thumbsup:

Here's the revised and final version, which I confirmed with CPC recently. On the $1 chip, the base color changed from white to bright white. On the $20, edge color changed from dayglo arc yellow to dayglo saturn. I like this version much better, especially the $20. According to Mr. Spragg, the set should be finished sometime in March. Again, CPC and J5 so great to work with!
CPC - Cash Set mockup 2019.jpg

I would gladly pay for a sample set of that when it comes out. You mentioned that you had fracs designed?
In the process of designing. Will likely be hot stamped. Hopefully, the design will be finalized by early February, or so. Thanks for asking! I appreciate the kind comments.

My CPC Lcrown set came today! I'm so very happy with the results. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Working with CPC and David Spragg was a 5-star experience! Also very happy with J5's graphics. View attachment 264908 NJ
I love the colors, and the simplistic split is really classy.
Let's see the stacks and racks! Great job!

My CPC Lcrown set came today! I'm so very happy with the results. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Working with CPC and David Spragg was a 5-star experience! Also very happy with J5's graphics. View attachment 264908 NJ

Very cool. I like your 5 a lot. Is that retro or mandarin red with maroon?

My own cpc 5 is retro/maroon. :D

Edit: as was already mentioned, let’s see some stacked/racked pron!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom