CPC HHR custom hot-stamped set - Vote (1 Viewer)

Which version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I 'll have to look it up again, but judging from how painful, financially, the calculation has been when I last checked, it should be another "image" for each chip.

I 'll have to look it up again, but judging from how painful, financially, the calculation has been when I last checked, it should be another "image" for each chip.
Thanks! Please let me know once you confirm. I’m really digging the look of hot stamps.

Edit: Not sure if this is a good idea, but you can always brand one side with your logo only and the other with the denomination.

I 'm getting the love and I appreciate it enormously; you 're indeed a caring person Kuhan:hearts:
But, for pre-modern village purposes, it would have to be either 312 playing the simplistic card; or 6D18, the latter playing the equally traditionalist "seal / stamp" card.
:)
Needless to say I 've tried 3D14 too. Nothing is more powerful than 312 or 6D18.
614. Balance between the 2

OK, poll is over and message is taken.

Now, let's narrow down.
Which T25?
The already proposed one?
HS Pesta Existing.png

Or this one, being lighter in color and a little heavier in weight?
HS Pesta new.png

Bear in mind they would represent Summer.

Yeah, I 'm convinced. The darker Retro Green also goes better with the silver hot-stamp.
A minor mistake: One of the spots is not going to be DG Green, but rather Light Green (the other one being DG Saturn).
It's a lot better in person, especially next to the DG Saturn.

To be precise, Bright White on the 1,000 was replaced by (plain, off-) White, upon advice "from the horse's mouth", warning about possible split edge spots.
Horseshoe Pesta 1895 HHR FINAL.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom