CPC HHR custom hot-stamped set - Vote (1 Viewer)

Which version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Not that I have the money now, but I may have it either soon (best case scenario) or never in my life-span (worst case scenario), so my godchildren will take over. This would be a family treasure.
Still, it would be interesting to have the People's view.
Tourney set, perfectly and securely compatible with micro-cash (the denoms represening cents in cash, with a T3,000 tourney costing 30E to buy-in).

A.
nn_hps_set1a.jpg

Apparently the T1,000 is either/or

B.
nn_hps_set1b.jpg

C.
nn_hps_set1c.jpg

D.
nn_hps_set1d.jpg

Apparently the T1,000 is either/or

I really like the simplicity of A, B, and D. Tough choice between them, I changed my vote twice, but I eventually went with A, but definitely with the darker spots on the 1000 because grey and light blue are too similar.

C does look great, but I'm personally just not a huge fan of re-using so many AS colors/spots.

I really like the simplicity of A, B, and D. Tough choice between them, I changed my vote twice, but I eventually went with A, but definitely with the darker spots on the 1000 because grey and light blue are too similar.

C does look great, but I'm personally just not a huge fan of re-using so many AS colors/spots.
True.
Probably the 312 spots are more true to a village set.
C's advantage is "I 'll make my own AS in the way I personally like without begging anyone, at the breakdown quantities I like". Still a tad cheaper than AS.

Jeep and the Gang (@JeepologyOffroad @markleteenie @Ethan @Saoliver ), chime in and expose your sick views in public:p.
Whatever you say shall be used against you (most probably by my heirs):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
You still have the right to remain silent.:LOL: :laugh:
His All 312th-ness the @AK Chip has "voted" in private too, utterly shocking me:)
@Darson, where are you, man?
@detroitdad tagging you 'cause you 're into a very similar endeavour.
@Psypher1000 thanks for your vote, mentor!:hearts:

I voted C. Primarily because I'm not a fan of all "312" sets. I think the 312 pattern takes up to much of the base color. Plus I think the 312 is boring.

I do like that your limiting your shared colors. C all the way. Throw the rest of the mockups in the garbage (since you asked) :)

B

Jeep and the Gang (@JeepologyOffroad @markleteenie @Ethan @Saoliver ), chime in and expose your sick views in public:p.
Whatever you say shall be used against you (most probably by my heirs):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
You still have the right to remain silent.:LOL: :laugh:
His All 312th-ness the @AK Chip has "voted" in private too, utterly shocking me:)
@Darson, where are you, man?
@detroitdad tagging you 'cause you 're into a very similar endeavour.
@Psypher1000 thanks for your vote, mentor!:hearts:
Dibs

Exposed in public! :sneaky:

I’ll be back a bit later with a semblance of reason.

This deserves serious Greek cursing about your Aunt, at least. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Not a C lover. At least, that message got through, loud and clear:)
By the way, this is the very reason Chuck Norris was given birth by his aunt (nobody dared fuck his mother). :)

The real estate taken up is the same, but the impression is indeed different.
Impression is what people have been voting about.

Expectedly (probably), most chippers here tend to vote for C.
Non-chipping poker players (outside this forum) have shown a preference for any form of 312. Probably because it's bolder.
Interestingly, my good local graphic designer and photographer friend who made the Athenian Owl inlays "voted" orally for B:rolleyes:
B is indeed the most "loyal" and "disciplined" scheme among the 312 ones (autumn, summer, stone roofs, springtime, winter).
I voted for A out of compassion:LOL: :laugh:, for the time being, and in order to be able to see the results with one click less:)

Nik, this is a very personal set so choose what you think fits best for you.

Now having said that :p If forced, I'd do C but I'm not a fan of hotstamps at all so I'd vote for an inlay. And if I'm making a custom set, I'd want to use the varied and wonderful spots available to create some kind of progression.

Are you regretting tagging me yet?

Nik, this is a very personal set so choose what you think fits best for you.

Now having said that :p If forced, I'd do C but I'm not a fan of hotstamps at all so I'd vote for an inlay. And if I'm making a custom set, I'd want to use the varied and wonderful spots available to create some kind of progression.

Are you regretting tagging me yet?
Many thanks for the input!
This is going to be hot-stamped, though, whenever it's made.
Covid has prevented me from coming to Houston these two last years. Take care!:):)

Just something about that stamp with those spot looks right to me!

It's an A with the gray 1k from me. It's a hotstamp set, so it should be simple spotted. 6D18 is a 100$ chip as a final spot progression in a cash set in my mind. Having all 6d18 is boring and ugly. Simple things have a hidden beauty which you tend appreciate after some time has passed. You know this since you come from a small village, imagine the donkeys, the stone houses and the grandma milking the cows and tell me if it looks like a 6d18 or 312 in your mind.

It's an A with the gray 1k from me. It's a hotstamp set, so it should be simple spotted. 6D18 is a 100$ chip as a final spot progression in a cash set in my mind. Having all 6d18 is boring and ugly. Simple things have a hidden beauty which you tend appreciate after some time has passed. You know this since you come from a small village, imagine the donkeys, the stone houses and the grandma milking the cows and tell me if it looks like a 6d18 or 312 in your mind.
Frugality is a part of village life, indeed.
On the other hand, even poor rural people would opt for "luxury" if and where they could.
My grandmother's hand-woven (on an "argalios") wool blankets, which we still use today, tend to resemble more 8D18 or 6TA318 :)

Ultimately it's your set and I am a firm believer that the first instinct is always correct. The more you think about it, the more second thoughts and what ifs you are going to be having. So what was your first idea, thought and mock-up? What was your first choice once you saw all these together? If it's anything else than C I believe this should be the set you order. If it's C, I believe you should rethink about it, cause you could order 2 different sets at the same price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1. C
2. B
3. A
4. D

I would go with 4 denoms if budget is a consideration. I dont see a cash / tournament breakdowns with 5s and 1.000s happen. Right/ Wrong?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom