CPC Gift Card Giveaway - Winners! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to atomiktoaster, Psypher1000! They won the CPC Gift Card Giveaway!

Congrats to both of you! The courage dynasty has ended....

I never did figure out how to explain that I've won a chance to spend several hundred dollars... it's a good problem to have though[emoji6]

Congratulations guys! Start funding for all the money you are going to spend over the gift certificates.

Congratulations! Anything in the pipeline? Too hard to keep track of what everyone's plans are!

Congratulations! Anything in the pipeline? Too hard to keep track of what everyone's plans are!
No, CPCs are/were a decade plus into the future for me. Honestly I'm not ready to commit to a theme or breakdown at this point. Maybe I'll put it towards sample sets somehow.

I wonder if they'll let me apply this to my 1/4 pie set and refund me the $50. Doubtful, but maybe?

I think I've decided if I don't order a custom set in the next year, a color sample set will make an awesome contest prize. Thanks, Tommy and CPC!

Congrats to atomiktoaster and Psypher1000, although I don't understand how courage did not win both prizes.

Congrats to you guys, I am soooo glad I dont have a $50 gift card for CPC I would have to get another job so I can buy my dream set......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom