CPC Gangster Squad Pron- All New Photo's (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Here's some recent pron of my CPC CSQ Gangster Squad Chips.

In the next week or two I'll also be uploading a video as well!

Enjoy :D

_DSC4470.jpg
_DSC4472.jpg

_DSC4471.jpg

_DSC4474.jpg

_DSC4478.jpg

_DSC4475.jpg

_DSC4476.jpg

_DSC4477.jpg

_DSC4479.jpg

Man, I wish I had more than like to give for such high quality pr0n. I love that $20. The whole set is top notch. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BNM
Epic set, legendary prOn.

First picture in particular is WOW !

Congratz Dan (y) :thumbsup:

Damn those are such great pics of awesome chips. Nicely done man. I have a thing for red and gray so I am drawn to the fiver big time. Really nice.

Those look great. The $100 rocks. Is the $20 canary yellow?

Did you do an add-on recently? I don't recall this many chips in the original pr0n. Nicely done!!

Fantastic Set! It looks like you are ready for a cash game of any size and stakes. How many of each denom is there?

Fantastic Set! It looks like you are ready for a cash game of any size and stakes. How many of each denom is there?

400x .25
800x 1
600x 5
400x 20
200x 100

Did you do an add-on recently? I don't recall this many chips in the original pr0n. Nicely done!!

Haha you could say that :D

Yeah my original order was only like 600 chips.

Still love the $1, but the $20 is beautiful.

(also, which Fourniers are those?)

I believe those are the 2818's.

Alright guys, it's been awhile and I have to come clean :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. All of these pictures are actually mockup done by Rainer on here. I don't have the money to have a huge CPC set so I took my existing 600 chip set and had him expand it a bit ;). Wanted to see if the sharp eyes of PCF would catch that these were mockups. These are 100% based off my actual CPC Gangster Squad chips.

I think we can all agree @Ray-Col has some serious skill!

Mr. Cheese,

First off, hope you are doing well.

Second, where did you get the custom cut cards from?

Thanks, as the days go on I keep feeling a little better. The cut cards came from a series of zeros and ones ;). Everything you see in the picture is computer generated. The cut cards and dealer buttons will be made eventually but right now they are just renderings. The table and chips were made from pictures of my actual table and design artwork.

Thanks, as the days go on I keep feeling a little better. The cut cards came from a series of zeros and ones ;). Everything you see in the picture is computer generated. The cut cards and dealer buttons will be made eventually but right now they are just renderings. The table and chips were made from pictures of my actual table and design artwork.

TRIXSTER!!!

Hook......line......and sinker!

That is some BUULLLLLLSHIIIITTTTT!!!

When you first posted these pics I almost replied with a request for a breakdown 'cause I kept thinking "This set is YUGE!"

Also photo rendering skill by @Ray-Col are effin sick

ETA that I am in for a DB and cut cardz when you get them made, those look sweet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom