For Sale CPC FDL mold chips for sale (Inlay removed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoflaws

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 200 FDL mold CPC chips for sale. These chips have had the inlay removed and are ready for someone to add their own custom inlay stickers from someone like @Gear . The chips are a level 4 edge spot and current run at $2.55 a chip (used no inlay pricing guide). I am selling these for $2.00 chip. $1.50 per chip! The chips are in very good condition overall and have probably been in play on a dozen occasions. The colors are as follows:

Base: imperial blue
Color 1: dayglo yellow
Color 2: dayglo saturn
Color 3: gray

Prefer to sell them all together so $300 total but will sell per rack as well at $150. Buyer pays shipping cost. Will only ship within the Continental United States. No international shipping.

Attachments

• tempImagethlHUI.png
    tempImagethlHUI.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
  • tempImageFieM7K.png
    tempImageFieM7K.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
  • tempImageRND8Ot.png
    tempImageRND8Ot.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 193
If it would help the sale of yours, I was considering upgrading the spots on my $1 FDL chip to more closely approximate my theme and could offer 198 of these as an add-on to yours if someone is looking for a bigger set to work with. They would need to move fast so I could add to my current FDL order though.

@ekricket weren't you looking for some CPCs?

414 White Butterscotch.png

If someone was interested in buying both i wouldn’t be opposed to making some kind of package deal with yours.

Sounds good. Not trying to hijack your thread, just figured I would throw that out there to see if it would help the cause. These 2 actually go together pretty well IMO.

No worries at all. I’d rather sell them sooner than later but I’m also not trying to rush or give them away as I’ve already replaced this set with another FDL chip last run. (Obviously I’m sick in the head though cause I’ve got another order in for this upcoming run and still looking to add something else to it lol)

If it would help the sale of yours, I was considering upgrading the spots on my $1 FDL chip to more closely approximate my theme and could offer 198 of these as an add-on to yours if someone is looking for a bigger set to work with. They would need to move fast so I could add to my current FDL order though.

@ekricket weren't you looking for some CPCs?

View attachment 1021221

Thanks for the tag but really not looking for new projects. Prefer completed ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom