CPC Fam Colors - Slow roll designing… (2 Viewers)

With all your workhorse chips having similar colors, IMHO you should look towards simple spot patterns that show lots of base color, otherwise you'll be looking at lots of dirty stacks like this:

IMG_4495.JPG

These chips were 3D14 and 4D14 with similar colors.

Thread 'Need re-design help due to dirty stack problem' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/need-re-design-help-due-to-dirty-stack-problem.34207/

Some potential suggestions with simpler spots (following along some great tips from @Coyote about using different reds in each)

bbb6aa84-45d8-4b80-829b-5a73ee05a748.png

Could also go gray with the frac to help distinguish some more, I know gray is a seconday color for Alabama (well at least for the football team)

b125f2cb-0940-4585-a50c-e832555f53a0.png

07881ace-09a4-40ea-852d-48e7ae929fd2.png

If you want crazier / more complex spot patterns on you chips, I recommend finding a different inspiration for your dollar or fiver that has some different colors.

Fracs should not be a base color of white.

Fracs should not be a base color of white.

I'd not agree.

39755.jpg
39755a.jpg

If they are in-line with the rest of the line-up, I've no issue with that.

But hey, it's just my personal taste/opinion. This is not the absolute thruth.

Much better Fracs imo, still white fracs are typically confusing due to the Vegas standard.

246f5ea3-e49e-4e62-b9df-01dbeccce08e-jpeg.742034

I’m not saying this is it…..

But it’s close

Frac chip is my wife & I :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Tan and dark drown
C15F7A4C-50B6-42A7-B00F-7D90C4D78B6A.png

Last edited:
Take a break :)

Seriously - step away for the weekend, don't look at this thread, give all the various permutations a break. And that's not a slight on any of the latest mockups, but it feels like you're in overdrive at the moment. Come back in a few days with some fresh eyes and see what you think. :tup:

Take a break :)

Seriously - step away for the weekend, don't look at this thread, give all the various permutations a break. And that's not a slight on any of the latest mockups, but it feels like you're in overdrive at the moment. Come back in a few days with some fresh eyes and see what you think. :tup:
Ok ok, I’ll let it simmer. I have nothing else to do, and all the time in the world.

So yeah, I’m turning into a chip crackhead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom