CPC delivery!! (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
E70BD068-DEFD-4F72-BC87-003F28A06C0B.jpeg

F2267E35-617E-42C1-9D7C-3A15A5E034E4.jpeg

Ill have better pics when I get off work. The inlays are more aged looking in person than in the photos. I really love how they turned out!!

Looks great. Can’t believe how quick the turnaround was.

The 100 and 500 are my favourites, for a second there I thought the 100 was bright white base.

Those look great. Colors on your T5 look like my 5c. (y) :thumbsup:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone!! Ill get some pron worthy pics after they get oiled up.

I’m a huge fan of the HHR mold. I almost used that instead of the H mold on my customs. Last name starts with H so that was what swung my decision. If I ever get another set it will be HHR. Nice job!

Last edited:
Really like your colour choices, and is that a yellow or canary base?

If it’s yellow then I’m shocked because I always hated the old asm yellow (it was very mustardy) but yours looks amazing.

I can’t wait to see my own giraffe chip when it arrives now because it’s similar colours.

I’m a huge fan of the HHR mold. I almost used thAT instead of the H mold on my customs. Last name starts with H so that was what swung my decision. If I ever get another set it will be HHR. Nice job!
Thanks! My first and only set I used for 12 years were made on the HHR mold. Very happy to get a second set made!!

Really like your colour choices, and is that a yellow or canary base?

If it’s yellow then I’m shocked because I always hated the old asm yellow (it was very mustardy) but yours looks amazing.

I can’t wait to see my own giraffe chip when it arrives now because it’s similar colours.
They are regular yellow.

I would love to own a full set of these. The colors, inlays and overall execution are absolutely fantastic!! Well done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom