SOLD CPC custom tournament set - 1000 piece set ( aka bird cage sized ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingFold

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Had been working on a CPC tournament set forever then one night finally decided to splurge and placed the order.

Fast forward to one year later and the basement remodel is still not done and the budget keeps on climbing so looking into unloading these. :( Price is $1,900 + shipping. That is under what I paid and is not moving as I will not be sad if they do not sell since I never even got them in play.

Breakdown and pics below.

T25 - 225
T100 - 285
T500 - 225
T1000 - 225
T5000 - 65

AllIn_1.jpg

AllIn_2.jpg

AllIn_3.jpg

Ultra beautiful; and sensible too. Congrats on the design and breakdown.:tup:
A mandatory buy, IMO, for people who haven't yet spent much and are contemplating on a top-notch, high-end first set.
Perfect for people with lots of sets too, but with an insatiable appetite for chips and deeper pockets.
GLWS!
If, mysteriously, they don't sell, please invite me over one day, to play with them:)

Very, very nice! What CPC color is the 1000? DG Peach? And is the 500 Purple or Blurple?

T25 - DG green base with DG yellow & green spots
T100 - Black base with DG pink & light blue spots
T500 - Lavender base with DG arc yellow & DG tiger
T1000 - DG tiger base with bright white & gray spots
T5000 - Gray base with retro red & charcoal spots

T25 - DG green base with DG yellow & green spots
T100 - Black base with DG pink & light blue spots
T500 - Lavender base with DG arc yellow & DG tiger
T1000 - DG tiger base with bright white & gray spots
T5000 - Gray base with retro red & charcoal spots
LOL - just goes to show that my color perception is pretty bad, because I was holding a sample set in my hands trying to figure out the colors and was way off!

Awesome set!

LOL - just goes to show that my color perception is pretty bad, because I was holding a sample set in my hands trying to figure out the colors and was way off!

Awesome set!

Pics were taken under poor lighting and even poorer effort on my part.

They are a bad representation of actual in person color.

hmmmm, if I hadnt just bought the Roadhouse set on Black Friday?! These sit a while Ill have to start selling off some chips. I think you will regret selling these. Love the colors

Releasing dibs. Love the purple and oranges but I am planning on relabeling so cost prohibitive at current price. Cool chips and good luck with sale!

Really nice chips... super tempted.
Me too. I've never held or played with CPC chips though so I think I need to start looking into some sample sets. Loving the colors here and I have been tempted to augment my tournament set.

I never bothered to count extras but I'm sure there are some. Will do a count and see how many sample sets I can get together.

Ok, I did a full count and have 4 full sample sets ( limited by small number of extra T5000's ). Saving one for @NotABot if they still want a set so first three to call dibs in this thread ( do NOT pm ) will get a sample set. They will be $11 + shipping.

Also, to update the totals, buying the full set will include the below.

T25 - 227
T100 - 300 ( There are 15 extras! )
T500 - 232
T1000 - 227
T5000 - 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom