full

full

art and setup 1 25.00 $25.00
hot stamp die deposit 5 60.00 $300.00
hot stamp setup 1 68.00 $68.00
hotstamping 1120 0.14 $156

This was the break down for my 5 different chips
Seeing your break down surprised me

I just check with CPC recently I need an Atlantic Club hot stamp of 1$ denomination, the smallest die they already own is 5$, they have to make a new die, I think ok. What is the price? and they said i have to pay $300 per 1 new die so i kind of give up.

I think if this die is made they may have a chance to use it for other customers or use it to make their chip stock.

Am I almost being overcharged?

1681322493862.jpeg

Gave them away, though. Having a B-mold frac with a LCrown set was a horrrrrrrrible idea.

Seeing your break down surprised me

I just check with CPC recently I need an Atlantic Club hot stamp of 1$ denomination, the smallest die they already own is 5$, they have to make a new die, I think ok. What is the price? and they said i have to pay $300 per 1 new die so i kind of give up.

I think if this die is made they may have a chance to use it for other customers or use it to make their chip stock.

Am I almost being overcharged?
My custom die was not nearly that expensive. I believe you can also order one directly from a few manufacturers.

I bought a second die as part of a side group buy for use by @Josh Kifer. That’s another route as well, especially for molds that CPC won’t stamp.

Edit: this is tough as you’re looking to make a die from artwork you don’t own. The cost for my La Bufadora die (through David) was $100 but my 310 Club die (through Josh) was the $15 quoted below (artwork not included).

Last edited:
My custom die was not nearly that expensive. I believe you can also order one directly from a few manufacturers.

I bought a second die as part of a side group buy for use by @Josh Kifer. That’s another route as well, especially for molds that CPC won’t stamp.
Dies are averaging around 15 per lately

I'll say that's the direct cost, I don't make anything on them or the process.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom