CPC custom Hot stamp (1 Viewer)

Pretty basic design, but they turned out great!!

upload_2017-11-5_8-20-1.png

Nice chip set!! Is that 2K DG Tiger and the 10k DG Peacock? Any issues with using the DG colors as a base? They really pop! I am wondering if it would bother me having a mix of weighted and unweighted chips in the same set. It doesn't seem to bother me much with the sample set but that's not the same as pushing around full stacks.

Nice chip set!! Is that 2K DG Tiger and the 10k DG Peacock? Any issues with using the DG colors as a base? They really pop! I am wondering if it would bother me having a mix of weighted and unweighted chips in the same set. It doesn't seem to bother me much with the sample set but that's not the same as pushing around full stacks.
No issues with dg bases and honestly I’ve never been bothered a bit by having a mix of weighted and unweighted chips.

I love the denomination stamps! Would you consider making those dies available for other sets to use?

With hot stamping, you can get standard numbers or letters (such as initials) from CPC, initals on one side number on the other.
If you anything other then that it will be a Die cost per denom, like Mr Tree's pic and TheBigTater photo, the name and denom are in one die, so if you want $1, $5. and $25, that will be 3 dies..

Those are custome's.. I did the art work of the ones in @TheBigTater photo.

edit: I did NOT do the HP customs..I did the ones in the big taters photo.

Last edited:
With hot stamping, you can get standard numbers or letters (such as initials) from CPC, initals on one side number on the other.
If you anything other then that it will be a Die cost per denom, like Mr Tree's pic, the name and denom are in one die, so if you want $1, $5. and $25, that will be 3 dies..

Those are custome's.. I did the art work for those.

Just curious, is each of Mr Tree's denomination stamps one die? And then there was another die made for the HP logo? In total, for the 5, 25, 100 (for example) that would require 4 dies?

Just curious, is each of Mr Tree's denomination stamps one die? And then there was another die made for the HP logo? In total, for the 5, 25, 100 (for example) that would require 4 dies?

Correct.

Candidly, it makes more sense to do a logo/design with the denom included, like the Aurora Clubs. Because then you need only one die per denom (as opposed to one die per denom, and one for the opposite side on all denoms). Of course, if you are doing stock denoms, then one custom die can cover your whole set. This is how I did my tournament set.

If you anything other then that it will be a Die cost per denom, like Mr Tree's pic, the name and denom are in one die, so if you want $1, $5. and $25, that will be 3 dies..

Those are custome's.. I did the art work for those.
Also, to add ... Those custom fractionals shown above are now available to members as stock dies as well, on the molds compatible ..

Yes, The HP logo was separate, but used on all chips...
Then he had the other side die made.

If you anything other then that it will be a Die cost per denom, like Mr Tree's pic and TheBigTater photo, the name and denom are in one die, so if you want $1, $5. and $25, that will be 3 dies..

Those are custome's.. I did the art work of the ones in @TheBigTater photo.

edit: I did NOT do the HP customs..I did the ones in the big taters photo.

So lets say I build the denoms into a custom die like in TheBigTater photo, and I want 4 different denoms. There will be a charge of $75 per custom die along with the die change fee and a cost of $0.14 per chip?

art and setup 1 25.00 $25.00
hot stamp die deposit 5 60.00 $300.00
hot stamp setup 1 68.00 $68.00
hotstamping 1120 0.14 $156

This was the break down for my 5 different chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom