CPC Custom Design First Draft (1 Viewer)

jrs146

Straight
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm interested to hear your thoughts on my first draft on a CPC design. I have not finalized the inlay, but it will have this compass which is my company logo in the middle. Also, I couldn't find out how to import all of them into one picture. In order it's T25, T100, T500, T1,000 T5000, T25,000. Let me know what you think.

CPC T25.png
CPC T100.png
CPC T500.png
CPC T1000.png
CPC T5000.png
CPC T25000.png

Reactions: BNM
Big improvement, IMO. Unless you don't like it next to a white based chip. If that's the case, you could try a DG green or maybe Saturn. Or even DG peach.

Just my own tastes, but there's a bit too much blue throughout.

I'd suggest swapping out some of the blue spots for other colors.

Just my own tastes, but there's a bit too much blue throughout.

I'd suggest swapping out some of the blue spots for other colors.
Yeah there’s a lot of blue. I thought it tied into my logo well. But I can probably tone it down a bit. Appreciate the feedback

Do you have to have the exact color of your logo on each chip? If not, try color matching the star part of the logo to tje color of one of the edge spots.

Do you have to have the exact color of your logo on each chip? If not, try color matching the star part of the logo to tje color of one of the edge spots.
This is a good idea. I can play around with that. Although I kind of like the consistency of the same inlay

I see that the spot pattern on T1K and T25K are essentially the same. I would consider changing the T25K to something more unique that will show its place as the rebuy/colour up chip.

How do you get the design tool to put all your chips under one set?

One set or one picture? For one set, you need click on each chip and "Save as New" (or Save as #X below to overwrite old chips), then "Save Set" on the left.

For one picture, click "Save as PNG" -> (uncheck "Export 2 chip sides" if your inlay is the same on both sides) -> "All Chips" -> "Done. Click to Watch"

One set or one picture? For one set, you need click on each chip and "Save as New" (or Save as #X below to overwrite old chips), then "Save Set" on the left.

For one picture, click "Save as PNG" -> (uncheck "Export 2 chip sides" if your inlay is the same on both sides) -> "All Chips" -> "Done. Click to Watch"
When I do this it only shows one chip at a time.

Realize it's your logo and all, but it'd be great to color match it to the chips.

Maybe drop some of the blue, and get your high level chip to match your logo spot on?

No this is what I can’t figure out lol. And I’m pretty good at tech?! Each chip is saved as a separate set

lol. i don't think you can combine them into a set once you've already saved them all individually. you'll have to remake each chip, using "Save as New" each time (just click on the chip), and then "Save Set" once you have them all in there

1625102019244.png

lol. i don't think you can combine them into a set once you've already saved them all individually. you'll have to remake each chip, using "Save as New" each time (just click on the chip), and then "Save Set" once you have them all in there

View attachment 729805
Ohhhh I didn’t realize you could click on the chip to save. Ok thanks!!!

Hi All,
I'm interested to hear your thoughts on my first draft on a CPC design. I have not finalized the inlay, but it will have this compass which is my company logo in the middle. Also, I couldn't find out how to import all of them into one picture. In order it's T25, T100, T500, T1,000 T5000, T25,000. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 729562View attachment 729563View attachment 729564View attachment 729565View attachment 729566View attachment 729567

I like all of them. These are really well designed. Curious what DG Arc Yellow would look like as the base on the $5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom