SOLD CPC CSQ mold - "Feel Stacks" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
PPFF, US buyers only, shipping included.

$18.00 per stack.

These stacks are a great opportunity to see, feel, shuffle and experience some of CPC's chips and colors as you warm up to design your own custom set - the final level of chip nirvana.

Each stack has 15 chips. 12 are spotted CPC Circle-Square molds (This mold is all the rage right now in the cool kids club) , and then the last three are random different CPC molds. The chips are in excellent shape with sharp edges.

There are 2 stacks pictured and you can see what 3 other molds are included in each stack.

Just let me know which stack you prefer.
IMG_20220317_144230691.jpg

I would be interested in buying set #2 but only if the CSQ chips are all exactly the same size/diameter. (I had purchased a sample set directly from CPC awhile back to use as a shuffle stack but unfortunately there were 4 different sizes of chips in the set and it ended up being a waste of money for me)

I would be interested in buying set #2 but only if the CSQ chips are all exactly the same size/diameter. (I had purchased a sample set directly from CPC awhile back to use as a shuffle stack but unfortunately there were 4 different sizes of chips in the set and it ended up being a waste of money for me)
How is that even physically possible??? David didn't offer you a refund? Clearly that's got to be an oversight of some kind. Don't all the chips come out of the same mold?

How is that even physically possible??? David didn't offer you a refund? Clearly that's got to be an oversight of some kind. Don't all the chips come out of the same mold?
My rounders sample set have different diameters.

Chips need to go through some kind of lathe machine. Years ago when I purchased an ASM add-on for my h molds they asked me to send in a couple of the originals so the add-ons could match the diameter.

My rounders sample set have different diameters.

Chips need to go through some kind of lathe machine. Years ago when I purchased an ASM add-on for my h molds they asked me to send in a couple of the originals so the add-ons could match the diameter.
I understand they have to be edge dressed with a lathe. But they should still all be 100% consistent, and anything that's not should be rejected. There are literally millions of chips out there for many of the popular molds, and they all ought to be able to be played together.

@Samuel

I checked the diameters and I consider them the same size despite micro differences. We're talking like a quarter of a mm, which is well within tolerances for CPC ( and Paulson apparently...I checked a THC stack with a bunch of different colors in it, and there were tiny variances as well).

Board veterans would consider these stacks well within tolerance.

Players, these are *handmade* on machinery that has essentially remained unchanged since the the 1940's. Yes, different batches can have differing diameters.

Regarding my sample set - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/first-cpc-chips-ever.81078/post-1691318

Sorry FL, I wasn't trying to thread crap or anything, your sample sets look So much better than the ones I got (yours being mostly CSQ and similar color schemes), glad that Dug took them.

Hi TX, I think if you order all the same together, they'll be all the same but since my sample set chips were different molds and from different times/runs, there were going to be variations (which I didn't know at the time I placed the order but now I do... haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom