CPC Commemorative Chips (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We are still going to produce occasional 'giveaway' commemorative chips but are starting something new on a subscription basis for others.
Below are 9 different commemorative chips we have made since the last giveaway. These are only available to commemorative subscribers, and subscriptions will be limited.
There will be two levels of subscription:
1. Every color of every commemorative chip we produce
2. One color (our choice according to availability) of every commemorative chip we produce
According to the number of issues, these will be shipped out every 3 - 6 months. I would start by shipping out those shown to any new subscribers straight away. Next batch will be around the year end.

The price for these commems will be figured at approx. $2.50 each plus actual shipping costs.
To keep it simple, anyone wanting to subscribe will pay a fixed amount (approx equal to a years worth of issues) which will then be depleted as each lot of issues is mailed.
For Level 1 you will need to pay $50. For Level 2 you will need to pay $25.
Anyone wanting to subscribe please email me - places are limited.

Note - subscriptions will include commemoratives made as giveaways.
cpccommems.jpg

Last edited:
We will be having a couple of CPC Commemorative Chip giveaways starting next week. If you missed out on any of the chips pictured in the first post, you'll have another shot at getting them. Many thanks to David for sponsoring these giveaways!

Got my 2019’s today. I asked in another thread, is there going to be a 2020 subscription?

Got my 2019’s today. I asked in another thread, is there going to be a 2020 subscription?

Yes, just forgot to add them to the website when I altered the prices. Will do it by tomorrow night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom