PCF Giveaway CPC Commemorative Chip Giveaways! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
cpc-classic-poker-chips-giveaway.png

The dates indicate the entry period for each commemorative chip giveaway.

We will be having a series of Limited Edition CPC commemorative chip giveaways over the next few weeks. This is all made possible by Mr. Spragg, owner of ClassicPokerChips.com.

Each giveaway will start on Friday and will end on the very next Thursday at 11:59pm . The winner will be announced the next day (Friday) before we start the next giveaway.

To enter, simply like our Facebook page and the actual giveaway post on Facebook. That's it!

Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poker-Chip-Forum/671699866204920?fref=nf

Cool - have liked up the pages. Expect a torrent of orders now as a result CPC yr welcome

thanks, i like you , Just wondering how you know who I am on facebook ( my pcf name is not attached to my facebook account) frank mowrey

Congrats to Rob S! @moose . They won the CPC Commemorative Chip Giveaway #2!

2cpccommems.png

Facebook is the Walmart of social media.

Facebook is also market capped at over $230 billion, so it must have something to offer. It's also much more socially responsible than WalMart,and Facebook employees are paid a lot better than WalMart's.

It's a great resource -- particularly for groups -- if used wisely. The locals I run into who aren't on FB are generally elderly Luddites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom