CPC Colors (1 Viewer)

Deckding

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Will the CPC color samples be relevant for years? i.e. if I purchase a color sample set, how likely is it that the "Dark Green" or "Blurple" for example, change their shade slightly.
I am curious so if I sell the sample set, will the next owner get a fair representation?

From my own experience I'd say a color sample is at least good for a year or two.

I am curious so if I sell the sample set, will the next owner get a fair representation?
Hard to say. Sometimes the factory might make changes in the dye formulation, and it would appear that the dayglo colors either fade a bit over time or have had a forumlation change over the past few years - factory samples and chip sets are brighter today than they were 4-5 years ago. The buyer simply needs to understand this.plete control over color quality.

Years? No. I wouldn't want anything older than 1 year and honestly would always buy samples as soon as I decide it's time to pick colors.

Side note: It took me so long to decide on final colors that I bought a set right before I started and another right before I placed the order. Small price to pay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom