CPC Color Vs Paulson Color (1 Viewer)

jbomb1018

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am designing a CPC cash set- I like the $5 Secondary HSI chip so thought I would design one similar to put into my cash set. So I am wondering if anyone can tell me that has a secondary HSI $5, what color is the most similar- The Mandarin Red or Red?

I’d probably go with “Red” base, Arc yellow and DG Pracock spots, would be very similar in appearance.

I’d probably go with “Red” base, Arc yellow and DG Pracock spots, would be very similar in appearance.
This.

CPC red is all pretty close IMO but the above is what I would go with.

I can grab some pics of some color samples next to an HSI five later if the little guy doesn't put up a fight at bed time.

This.

CPC red is all pretty close IMO but the above is what I would go with.

I can grab some pics of some color samples next to an HSI five later if the little guy doesn't put up a fight at bed time.
That would be great! I have Dayglo peacock and Arc Yellow as edge spots with Mandarin Red as base. I have a color sample set just dont have a HSI secondary 5 to compare.

Actually, looks like cpc red is darker than the HSI base, retro red looks pretty good.

As you can see though, cpc arc yellow is weak vs paulsons arc yellow, so if you used cpc red it might help the dg cpc colors pop more.

PXL_20210118_010406671.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom