CPC Color Question (1 Viewer)

Vince Bustillo

Straight
Reaction score
Just trying to figure out what colors are on the left and right? Dayglo orange is in the middle. I like the one on the right the best as its closest to an orange color. Thanks for any help.
IMG_1448.JPG

So DG Tiger is the closest color to a true orange?

I guess it depends on how you define 'true orange'.

It's debatable, but I would personally say that DG Peach and DG Tiger are the two closest options to what I would consider orange.

Reactions: 72o
As opposed to "orange"? DG Tiger is a brighter hue of "orange" so it all depends on your idea of "true" orange I guess.

Also keep in mind that these colors kinda play off of the adjacent colors somewhat. Just something to keep in mind.

Also keep in mind that these colors kinda play off of the adjacent colors somewhat. Just something to keep in mind.
You should also be aware that the DG colors of late tend to appear a bit brighter than those of two years ago. Depending on when those samples were made, the actual product made today may be relatively similar - or be quite a few shades off - from the samples you have in your hand.

FWIW, I agree w/above - Tiger on right, Peach on left.

Reactions: 72o
You should also be aware that the DG colors of late tend to appear a bit brighter than those of two years ago. Depending on when those samples were made, the actual product made today may be relatively similar - or be quite a few shades off - from the samples you have in your hand.

FWIW, I agree w/above - Tiger on right, Peach on left.

I just ordered these but I do know the colors can somewhat change from year to year. Thanks for all the help.

The middle one is either regular orange or DG orange. Get a UV lamp to find out. should learn to read and not just look at shiny pics
And yes, definitely peach on left and tiger on right

Anyway I can really recommend the hotstamped color samples... much cheaper than the inlay version and you know what colors they are. Plus looks better than using a marker to write the color names on them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom