CPC color beef... (1 Viewer)

1579893484073.gif

Edit: Can the asshat who think's he's somehow right and everyone else is wrong fuck up another thread, or just wait fifteen minutes so I can ask my questions and get them answered in less than 15 pages of bullshit. I get it, I derail shit all the time, but find a better place and time.
But making bullshit and forcing people to wade thru it is like, my main hobby....

What better place then here... What better time then now....

...... All hell can't stop us now!

Edit: Can the asshat who think's he's somehow right and everyone else is wrong fuck up another thread, or just wait fifteen minutes so I can ask my questions and get them answered in less than 15 pages of bullshit. I get it, I derail shit all the time, but find a better place and time.
Given the context, I assume you would deem the Salem Witch Trails as perfectly justified.... Stalin's purges too?

Hey, when I pulled into the hardware store this afternoon my chiwawa barked at a black man.... By your standards that means I have a racist dog too..... right? :D

I believe the reason that the DG colors don’t have brass is because it would dull the vibrant colors. When we ran the Royal Cardroom GB, we got weighted DG green, peach, pink, and yellow. They all look like crap (except the green).

Mark

I didn't think anything could be less interesting than the PC/racism back and forth. Then people started rhyming.
The thing that hasn't been directly addressed is that as far as we know, CPC is such a labor intensive (specialized labor,) low margin business, that any kind of innovation seems unlikely. What sadly does seem likely is that this business won't last forever. If you want custom clay chips, you should probably be thrilled that there's still a company doing it.

Another issue for CPC is certainly the diversity of opinion here as to what works.

They offer 38 colors. If they offered 99, someone would want / demand color # 100. When it's made available, very few people would actually use it.

I dunno about this. I have both Paulson and CPC sample sets. I am kind of picky about colors. The difference in freedoms from the 38 CPC to the 89 paulson is very real. 10-20 more CPC colors, especially if they fill some of the voids (bright yellow, dark red, teal come to mind) would really improve the product offering. I don’t have the same impression of all with the Paulson colors...they already have practically any color I’d want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom