CPC Ceramic (Dye-Sub) Question (1 Viewer)

pwogle

Reaction score
First post here, very excited to be here with all you other crazy people.

Anyway, I've been on CPC's website a bunch and always see the mention of ceramic chips made by CPC. I have looked around and I cannot find any COMPLETED ceramic CPC chips. Can anyone point me in the right direction (Preferably in the direction of someone who did a fully custom CPC ceramic chip set).

Thanks!

I have been wondering about this myself for a good while. CPC custom clay chips are obviously amazing but has anyone here ever had a CPC custom ceramic set done!? If so, photos please!

CPC ceramic set done for my local cigar shop. They turned out great. Had a friend do the design. Nickname for the shop is "The Farm" so each chip has a different farm animal and the 2k chip has the owner's dog Porter. We play every week and they have held up very well.

Attachments

• IMG_20180218_154515_551.jpg
    IMG_20180218_154515_551.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 182
CPC ceramic set done for my local cigar shop. They turned out great. Had a friend do the design. Nickname for the shop is "The Farm" so each chip has a different farm animal and the 2k chip has the owner's dog Porter. We play every week and they have held up very well.

Very colorful artwork, nice large denom...great looking ceramics! Thanks for posting the photo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom