CPC cash set (1 Viewer)

RNPreptiles

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Cash set idea I'd like to use, looking to add labels next
mockup.png

I don't love the 4VA on the $25 personally, the 3 different spot colors aren't gelling together for me, but I dig the rest.

That $5 could be a banger. Might consider going with Maroon instead of Black on the top/bottom spots.
1664658178122.png

I think it's the Tiger in your original $25 that isn't working for me.
4VA is a pretty busy pattern so really strong colors seem tough to get right with it. Here's some using the same spots with everything the same as yours except the 1/8 inserts changed to softer colors. I'm not even sure on the Pink one, but I don't hate the Canary and White versions.
1664658423520.png

Or if you really wanted to use Tiger, maybe drop the Purple for something a little more in line with the main colors and let the Tiger stand alone as the main contrast vs fighting with the Purple.
1664658642756.png

I'm liking that $5 chip change

I had dayglo yellow on the green chip before, but I started liking the tiger better. I was going to have an image in the inlay that is an edge spot color, so I liked the idea of doing purple for the image over the green instead of tiger since the $5 chip will have a dayglo arc image. But I did previously have the two green edge spots and I really like that too.

I like only blue one...
Note that more complicated designs is the more expensive set going to be.

simplify, simplify, simplify

I like only blue one...
Note that more complicated designs is the more expensive set going to be.

simplify, simplify, simplify

They are only up to L5, I did keep down the complexity but really like these spots.

I originally had the blue chip as blue, not imperial, for more contrast with the light blue spots, you think imperial blue works better than blue?

mockup.png

I think that the $25 is a little too busy for me, but the rest of the chips look great. Love the $100

Loving the last lineup man. I would just caution with the blue base and the green base becoming easily mixed in stacks. I would recommend keeping the blue dollah (love the regular blue btw) but switching to a light green base for the $25. Or at least explore @Darson ’s recommendation of introducing a yellow spot. Great job overall though.

Didn't really like the color of the light green, I'd prefer to switch to imperial blue over the light green. I did try out the yellow spots too but I'm not loving them.

Fair enough. Either way just keep it mind that reg blue and reg green are similar hues and could be tough to differentiate in typ. poker room lighting. Even imp. blue and reg green are similar.

Left: reg. blue and light green
Right: imp. blue and reg. green

DE66CC3F-B6C8-4447-9E91-1485E108E1B0.jpeg

Left to right: reg. blue, reg. green, imp. blue

7A490A20-D58F-4271-B12B-C94B9F3F2107.jpeg

I was looking to avoid dayglo premium and split spots, but I could switch one of them to dayglo base. Personally I prefer the dayglo blue with the set.

mockup.png
mockup1.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom