CPC Cash set (1 Viewer)

Krony

Two Pair
Reaction score
Started this over the road so thought i would carry on here where i left off.

This is for a small cash set of maybe 600 chips with UK £ sign denominations.

150 x Blue 5p
150 x Grey 25p
150 x White £1
100 x Red £5
50 x Yellow £20

At the moment there is only 3 shaped inlays available so with the round one that makes 4, David said there might be others but not ready till after Christmas so i can either wait a bit or try what J5 has suggested might be an option of using a larger round inlay for the fifth chip.

Anyway hare are some mockups with some different inlays and also with different colour denomination options and shaped inlay options:

TJo7Af.jpg

xasriZ.jpg

XiAsj5.jpg

s2cNUU.jpg

Any suggestions or criticism is much appreciated.

Rick

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

This was also an option i was looking at for the £20 spots.

hPB0rD.jpg

Looking perfect to me. Those fivers will look so sick in stacks. WTB a sample set if you make them available. Well done.

Really like the shaped inlays, especially the set with the larger round inlay. In combination with the black 3U insert, it's a winner.
Round inlays with the white outer circle would looking very nice too.

Pretty sick looking. Maybe just me but I prefer all red denoms to the color matching.

Really beautiful design and I love all your spots. Like tree, I prefer the all red denoms and I would prob do shaped inlays for only the top two denoms.

Great design and nice combinations.
I made some black inlayed (⅞) chips for a friend. We applied a white border too. Due to the bleed the border was much bigger than expected but in the end they are perfect with the bigger white circle which give the chips a "lighter" appearance and a very classy look. See pic below...

IMG_1431.jpg

The Circle Square mold is awesome....glad to see someone else (besides Redbelly's awesome set) giving it some love. I'd love a sample set if you sell them...

I think it'd look really awesome if the numbers would match the chip color instead of one of the edge spots.

But, that's just me too :p

Thx for all the great replies, @MoscowRadio yea it is available but with a premium, @Zippity i would love to do just the main chip colour as denominations but i think the grey chip with it being a mainly grey background to the inlay would spoil it.

Looks great. I prefer the red denom most.

One thought is you could have the 5p as a hot stamp. That way you're not doubling up on shapes if that's what you wanted.

Looks great. I prefer the red denom most.

One thought is you could have the 5p as a hot stamp. That way you're not doubling up on shapes if that's what you wanted.

Thx mate, think i prefer the red denoms too, as for the hot stamp it's a nice idea but never been a massive fan really, have a tourney set of the 'world top hat and cane' and have the 25k hot stamps from the 'high roller ' as part of the set simply because the colours are awesome but was thinking of trying to label those at some point to fit in with the rest of the set a bit more.

could go with round labels for the fracs and a different shaped label for each £x chip.

I am liking this idea too, have asked John to do some more mockups with the red denoms and this label setup as well as the 1 1/16" on the Yellow £20.
Also after oiling up my colour samples i think Canary yellow is alot better colour so am going to go with that on the 2 chips with it, also asked to mockup both the 3V12 and the 6A18 £20 chips with the labels.

Cx7LLw.jpg

m74F2c.jpg

Rick

Well here we are more mockups from J5, there are a couple of options i need to choose,

1. The inlay shape options, either the top image or the bottom image

2. The £20 Yellow edge spots, 3V12 or 6A18 ?

rp_v2_2a.jpg

rp_v2_2b.jpg

I think i have made my decision but would love to hear other peoples opinions.

Thanks

Rick

Top set with 6a18 is good to go - not a fan of the oversized inlays on these. They are looking AWESOME though!

Thx for the help, i was leaning towards the second set with the 3V12 but now i think i prefer the same set but with the 6A18.

And that has now got me thinking maybe try 6DSA18 ;)

Rick

Holy FRAK that £20. Double 618, what do you call that spot? I recall meatboy has it too in Frog's.

Oh and yes, and WTB a sample set.

Last edited:
Holy FRAK that £20. Double 618, what do you call that spot? I recall meatboy has it too in Frog's.

Oh and yes, and WTB a sample set.

6dsa18 I think, level 10 oops, yea meatboy has it and is exactly where I got the idea, will be ordering about 15 spare chips of each so will do some samples :)

Last edited:
Thx for the comments, gonna start a list here for sample sets just to get an idea before i place the order.

So far i have:
Puggy
Jeff
stocky
Ben
JFCJ
Redbelly
chipjoker
cyberottweiler

Had a quick look at shipping and from the UK - US is around £8.80 and the chips are £7.56 i think.

Rick

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom