CPC Cash Set Opinons (2 Viewers)

Losing a bit of confidence in the people designing my labels, any recommendations on here?

Hi All,

This is my new CPC cash set [my second in fact] - I made some errors the first time around and really need to nail this, especially as i'm in the UK [hence the denominations] and the import tax is a bitch.

Here's where we're at bar some small label tweaks.. any thoughts?

Attachments

• 184aa215-5383-41d8-aabf-a8b1757d6666.png
    184aa215-5383-41d8-aabf-a8b1757d6666.png
    238.6 KB · Views: 176
Here's where we're at bar some small label tweaks.. any thoughts?

That looks pretty good! Do you feel passionate and proud of it though? That’s the question. I like the color matching of the inlay to chips for this design. This looks really good as is. Maybe one thing to toy around with is to change the color of the denomination text and have it all the same bold color on every chip? That might give it a little flare and help the inlay jump out more. But that inlay is already a well finished product as is.

That looks pretty good! Do you feel passionate and proud of it though? That’s the question. I like the color matching of the inlay to chips for this design. This looks really good as is. Maybe one thing to toy around with is to change the color of the denomination text and have it all the same bold color on every chip? That might give it a little flare and help the inlay jump out more. But that inlay is already a well finished product as is.
Cheers, I've since tweaked it and i'm happy with the result. I did try this with the denom text and whatever I tried drew your eye to it too much.

Attachments

• FInal approved.png
    FInal approved.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 168
Perfect! Will you be offering sample sets for sale? Then again, I am in the U.S.
Probably not, unless someone was really keen.

Here's the alt version with the colored denoms, they seem a little faint to me?

Attachments

• Final Alt.png
    Final Alt.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 150
My designer sent me these label ideas, be keen to know opinions. I'm leaning to number 1 with a few tweaks.

I like the secret signature on #2. #3 looks nice, close to bicycle card logo?

Cheers, I've since tweaked it and i'm happy with the result. I did try this with the denom text and whatever I tried drew your eye to it too much.
What about maybe having a slightly thicker line for the denoms? Feels like maybe there should be one small detail that seperates it from the rest of the text. Of course my phone also super sucks, and I wanna check out the proof on my computer later.

And personally, I’d definitely be keen on a sample.

*picture attachment*

the version in this post is good for denoms. if you want the colored denom like the next version w/ yellow denoms, just use a bolder stroke like BarrieJ3 said.

the "private cardroom" text needs to be clearer though. it's going to be hard to read at actual size

Higher res of the final final, no going back... super happy however and appreciate all the little tips on here regarding colour/edge spot flow and denomination/set sizes..

Should come just in time for a live game to start hahaha

Attachments

• f62f5e26-00ec-4abb-9594-75385f90b7d2.png
    f62f5e26-00ec-4abb-9594-75385f90b7d2.png
    444.2 KB · Views: 98

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom