CPC Cash Set - Cavalry Theme Feedback (1 Viewer)

BmoreTerp

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Beginning the process of a long-term design/order for a CPC cash set. Cavalry is the theme as I was a Cavalry Scout in the Army. Took some inspiration from the Cavalry history for the colors, but its actually rather standard. Logo is is just a clip-art place-holder. Cavalry yellow/Gold for the frac. Light blue with dark blue edge spots for $1: historical uniform. Red and white in the $5: Cavalry Guidon. Green $25: "Fiddlers Green": Cavalry Lore and poem of same same (And tentative set name)

This is just the Round 1 of many iterations, so I'm definitely looking for any feedback including colors, edgespots, progression ect. Options inlcude a white $1, changing the frac color and having a gold/yellow $20, losing the $25. $100 would obviously be black, but don't see it getting much play at intended .25/.25 - .25/.50 - $1/$2. Anything helps, thanks!

You may need to create different inlays graphics for different denomination but you could eventually match color uniforms and times to the chip denomination.
I.e: Match Napoleon Dragoons to blue/red or blue/white chips, British to red/blue, Russian to green/white and US to yellow/blue (and so on)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom