CPC Cash Set Base Colors - Help Me Decide (1 Viewer)

I am a big fan of minimal spot progression or even just using the same spot pattern on all/most chips. Duplicating the same spot pattern helps tie the set together like using all 8v.

IMO a set using all tri moon spots like the Mapes would be nice. Any of the below sets all have nice progressions without going crazy and trying to use every spot pattern option.

View attachment 350110View attachment 350111View attachment 350112
Thanks Perry. I have struggled with this a bit. I initially thought to have only one or two different edge designs, then read in a thread here that a fairly substantial number of adult males (8%?) have some degree of color blindness. So I thought it might be a good idea to make all of the chips unique. Your suggestion has reopened the questioning in my mind, so I think that I will go back to the chip design tool and take a look at a few different ideas, both with no progression, minimal progression, or full unique design for each denom.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-set-design-tips-and-tricks.25086/#post-476363

( see comment from @Poker Zombie at post #30 in above linked thread)

That is a very thoughtful consideration. However, if it was me paying a couple grand for a custom set I would just be doing what looks best to me. If there is a middle ground where both outcomes can be achieved then even better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom