CPC Canary - what color for edges combine better? (1 Viewer)

CarlosStorm

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm designing a CPC set and trying to combine Canary with different color edges, and especially with 614 pattern and level L2
I'm looking for answers from people who have canary chips combined with one of these (or other) colors. What is your opinion?

9a30a95e-25d5-4667-b0da-400597eeb643.png

I have a sample set, just is hard to 'visualize'

Thank you!

I like all of those combinations, but if you want the CPC canary yellow to remain looking like yellow I think you'll want a dark contrasting colour e.g. either the blurple or blue. Using light chocolate will make the yellow look "muddy", but that might be what you're going for?! Good luck with your decision :tup:

but that might be what you're going for?!
Not sure. This is a family project, especially for my daughter. She dislikes shiny colors in general, but I've explained to her that we have to be able to distinguish the different chips :rolleyes:. For her first is beauty, then the rest...:)

I plan to order the chips before the end of the year, it's almost finished, I will only change everything a thousand times...:wtf:

Of the colors you have in the OP, I personally like blurple the best. I find that many of the CPC blues and purples work well with canary - check out imperial blue and canary, that's one of my favorite CPC color combos. I used that on my custom KGB 1ks and love the combo (it's the inverse of what you looking for but hopefully get the point across):

20211124_083938.jpg

Canary with dark blue and dg peacock on the left and blurple & retro lavender on the right:

full

I used Retro blue with canary and I don’t like the way it looks. I think dark colors make canary look dirty. The day glow colors make it look brighter.

If I ever remake the 1k chip I would use DG Tiger as the edge spot color.

18DEFFC5-3F55-491C-A9E7-685E1806D337.jpeg
3BD4DD47-2FB0-4E4D-9EDF-785215BC270C.jpeg
93758DCA-5FE3-498E-B60D-A3FA401A2DDE.jpeg

what stakes is the set made for and what would the chip be worth?

what stakes is the set made for and what would the chip be worth?
It's for a micro cash set: 5c, 25, $1, $5 an $20
I prefer the canary chip as a warhorse chip (25c and $1), but it could be $5 too. L2 or L3

It's for a micro cash set: 5c, 25, $1, $5 an $20
I prefer the canary chip as a warhorse chip (25c and $1), but it could be $5 too. L2 or L3
i think you should use it as a $20. when i think of a yellow chip, it's always gonna be "high value". $20 would be the highest value chip in your game.

an alternative would be to use yellow and red for a $5. spain flag colours :)

i think you should use it as a $20. when i think of a yellow chip, it's always gonna be "high value". $20 would be the highest value chip in your game.

an alternative would be to use yellow and red for a $5. spain flag colours :)
Yes, you are right, but on the other hand, I want to have a lot of canary chips, and play with them a lot, that's why I want it to have one of my warhorses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom