CPC cali set update - With inlays! (3 Viewers)

Which alternative do you prefer?

Votes: 26 27.1%

Votes: 53 55.2%

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters
Love the set, can't wait to see them!!!

Me too :). David said he has several orders on the scrown mold waiting but all the restrictions due to covid makes it difficult to plan. Hopefully it won’t be too long!

Me too :). David said he has several orders on the scrown mold waiting but all the restrictions due to covid makes it difficult to plan. Hopefully it won’t be too long!
As I always say, pray so hard to the chipping gods!!

Yeah, i think I've said it already, but if you get some samples done I'd love to buy one.

By the way, 900 chips in total (not counting extras) and breakdown will be:

$1 - 200
$5 - 300
$20 - 240
$100 - 100
$500 - 60

Any obvious flaws (besides moar chips)? We play NLHE/PLO/Crazy pineapple 2/4 blinds.

It should be perfectly OK for up to 5/5 for 10 people, or even up to 5/10 for 8-9 people.
But 9 racks is an odd number. Which kind of case are you going to fit them in?:p
With 1,000 chips you can have either one case of 1,000 or, even better, two case of 500 each.:LOL: :laugh:
In which case I would go for 300x$20 and 140x$100:D

By the way, 900 chips in total (not counting extras) and breakdown will be:

$1 - 200
$5 - 300
$20 - 240
$100 - 100
$500 - 60

Any obvious flaws (besides moar chips)? We play NLHE/PLO/Crazy pineapple 2/4 blinds.

I would only get one rack of $1’s and since $2 is the smallest denomination you use I would make it a $2 chip instead. Use the space freed up to get another rack of of whatever your workhouse chips. Or split it to to 360 $5’s and 300 $25’s?

It should be perfectly OK for up to 5/5 for 10 people, or even up to 5/10 for 8-9 people.
But 9 racks is an odd number. Which kind of case are you going to fit them in?:p
With 1,000 chips you can have either one case of 1,000 or, even better, two case of 500 each.:LOL: :laugh:
In which case I would go for 300x$20 and 140x$100:D

I know, I know. Remember though, that this was originally a 700 pc set and I was agonizing over the extra money for an 800 set :D. I’m gonna do a pelican case (or at least the Swedish equivalent).

I would only get one rack of $1’s and since $2 is the smallest denomination you use I would make it a $2 chip instead. Use the space freed up to get another rack of of whatever your workhouse chips. Or split it to to 360 $5’s and 300 $25’s?

I thought of a 2-chip but decided against it. No real reason other than it would tilt me to not have the standard denoms.

I think two provides the best distinct design. I think 1 causes some confusion while looking at the design and 3 scares me with the different color suns

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom