CPC Atlantic Club Set Now Complete... For Now (1 Viewer)

Angie99

Two Pair
Reaction score
I know I know, buying a stock set from CPC is not what most PCF’ers choose but I’m not really a artsy person so I chose the AC inlaid set because I really liked the clean inlay look of it. I had the $1’s and $25’s custom made and also added a frac as well.

Unfortunately it was too late to change up the edge spot on one of my denoms to the new tri moon but maybe I’ll do it later in the future

Attachments

• 8D0EE7FA-1A20-47D7-9B21-65DD299F1D71.jpeg
    8D0EE7FA-1A20-47D7-9B21-65DD299F1D71.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
I know I know, buying a stock set from CPC is not what most PCF’ers choose but I’m not really a artsy person so I chose that set because I really liked the clean inlay look of it. I had the $1’s and $25’s custom made and also added a frac as well.

Unfortunately it was too late to change up the edge spot on of my denoms to the new tri moon but maybe I’ll do it later in the future

Congrats. How about pictures of the entire set? splashed pot pictures? Starting stack pictures lol............ The quarter and the twenty five are awesome!

Great set congrats.

I second the motion for more pics.

Because you customized a few chips, just curious regarding the length of the process. Quick turnaround given stock inlay design (w/ minor adjustments only) and A mold already on press? Could you have added a $ if you chose?

Because you customized a few chips, just curious regarding the length of the process. Quick turnaround given stock inlay design (w/ minor adjustments only) and A mold already on press? Could you have added a $ if you chose?
Took about 2 months for those to be completed so typical wait time. And yes you can add $ sign if you want to but I didn’t since the set originally didn’t

I know I know, buying a stock set from CPC is not what most PCF’ers choose but I’m not really a artsy person so I chose the AC inlaid set because I really liked the clean inlay look of it. I had the $1’s and $25’s custom made and also added a frac as well.

Unfortunately it was too late to change up the edge spot on one of my denoms to the new tri moon but maybe I’ll do it later in the future

Pretty sure you'll find plenty of Atlantic club, Rounders chips etc here. There's a reason David has this design as a 'stock' option... because it's a clean, classic inlay.

Great chips, it's between the quarter, one and 25 for my favourite. Probably the One. And as above, more photos please!

I love my hot stamp set. Was perfect for my first actual chips outside of the dreaded dice ones lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom