Status
Not open for further replies.

pepelewpewpew

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello!

Looking to complete a set for a custom relabel. Any one by any chance has 1/2 racks of labelled HHR with 312 Spots that isnt in a blue, green or black base?

If any one has any idea where these chips (pictured) ended up at please let me know!

Thank you and stay safe!

Screenshot 2021-09-28 090856.jpg
Screenshot 2021-09-28 091607.jpg

picture credit : @Saoliver (let me know if you want it removed)

Hello!

Looking to complete a set for a custom relabel. Any one by any chance has 1/2 racks of labelled HHR with 312 Spots that isnt in a blue, green or black base?

If any one has any idea where these chips (pictured) ended up at please let me know!

Thank you and stay safe!

View attachment 785224View attachment 785227
Haha a few racks of those are no more. Interestingly, the set I relabeled also uses the Rincon ones and a rack popped up yesterday.

Hello!

Thank you and stay safe!

View attachment 785224View attachment 785227

Those Scotty chips have been re-distributed into the chipping universe and I believe all have been murdered and repurposed. Here are the ones I'm responsible for.

sib1-jpg.536238

firstrelabel2-jpg.536364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom