Wanted CPC "A" Mold and "FDL" Mold Shuffle Stacks with 1-1/16" Inlay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron2786

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thinking forward to my next set. I'm either going to put together my favorite oversize inlay chips from various live chips out there, or I'm going to go with a full custom CPC set. I've had all the samples from CPC in hand, as well as owning a hot stamp AC tourney set, but they of course just won't have the same feel as having a large inlay. I'm only interested in the "A" mold and the FDL mold for my custom set, so If you have a set that you can make me a shuffle stack off of, that has specifically a 1-1/16" inlay (either by CPC or Gear) I'd love to try them out. Let's see what you've got!

I have some A mold I would sell. They are white with 312 brown spots. The labels are already removed. I have 50, but you could buy a barrel or so.

I also have some Atlantic hot stamps. Some new, some shuffled.

I have some other various A mold if you want more variety.

A-white-brown.jpg

atlantic.jpg

I have some A mold I would sell. They are white with 312 brown spots. The labels are already removed. I have 50, but you could buy a barrel or so.

I also have some Atlantic hot stamps. Some new, some shuffled.

I have some other various A mold if you want more variety.

View attachment 1047829

View attachment 1047830
Needing them to have 1-1/16" inlays, I have hot stamps of the A mold already, I want to feel the difference with a large inlay, also the same on the FDL mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom