SOLD cpac54's House Cleaning Sale #2: Samples, Samples, Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like everything is pending except lots #1 and #4. I'll get to everyone via PM tonight after work here for payment and shipping info.

Adjusting price on lot #1 to $85 shipped, lot #4 to $30 shipped

Are the Lot 1 Emerald Bay Club Matsui chips? I'd be potentially interested in just the Emerald Bay Club chips, not the rest if someone else wanted to split it.

Are the Lot 1 Emerald Bay Club Matsui chips? I'd be potentially interested in just the Emerald Bay Club chips, not the rest if someone else wanted to split it.
Emerald Bay = Mastui
Park Place = Abbiati
Starline/NCC Tributes = Chinese Cards Mold
Juego = Plastics from Juego in Italy (I think) (and surprisingly nice given their low price)

Quick update for everyone: I've been fighting off a wicked virus these past few days that my daughter was kind enough to bring home from daycare and didn't have a chance to make it to the post office yesterday.

Feeling myself again today and I'll have these all out tomorrow and will shoot everyone their tracking info individually via PM. Thanks for the patience!

Everyone should have received shipping details from me now. Please check to ensure everything is correct and let me know if not - I already was made aware of one mistake and will correct it.

I seriously, seriously underestimated how much work packing up so many sales is and creating customs declarations and shipping labels for each one. I don't know how people do GBs! God bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom