• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD cpac54's House Cleaning Sale #1: Aria's Cards Mold Tournament Set (825 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm currently on a mission to de-clutter my life and reduce some of the "stuff" I've accumulated over the past several years. Part of that de-cluttering involves chips and so I'll be unloading some in an effort to pare down from my current collection of cash and tournament sets.

First up: an Aria's Cards Mold Tournament Set. I bought these in one of the many GB's and truth be told, I have zero use for them. I haven't hosted a tournament in almost 3 years now. These chips are still located in the U.S. and are in original wrapping. To keep things easy for the kind soul who has agreed to re-ship these, I'll keep this sale CONUS only.

1642195809447.png

QTY: 825 Chips + some extras of T100 through T5000

Breakdown:
1642195616194.png

This is a DIBS sale. No splits. CONUS only. Payment via PP F&F (or G&S + 4.5% to cover international fees).

I honestly don't recall what these cost. Let's say $420 shipped within CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom