Wanted BTP Snappers, SB $5 (w/ Trade Bait!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I wish I would've got that offer I've always loved the damn things :LOL: :laugh:

Took me foreverrrrr to find mine and that was even well before the current climate
When Lemon first dropped them on the forum they were passing hands a few times. But they've found some forever homes and become unicorns.

When Lemon first dropped them on the forum they were passing hands a few times. But they've found some forever homes and become unicorns.
Yep I remember. I think it was like the first month I joined so I definitely wasn't in those circles at the time. I didn't even understand what was going on back then lol

Still on the hunt for these. In lieu of solid day green or sherbert greens, a rack of the newly freed chicken nickels would work pretty well too! :cool

Given the blood lust for the SB $5s atm, not sure how realistic my chances are, but here we are.

Perhaps I need to break out some bigger trade bait? :unsure:

IMG_9855.jpg

Still on the hunt for these. In lieu of solid day green or sherbert greens, a rack of the newly freed chicken nickels would work pretty well too! :cool

Given the blood lust for the SB $5s atm, not sure how realistic my chances are, but here we are.

View attachment 739422
You’re a mad man !

View attachment 739422
@Godzilla28

View attachment 739422
I know a guy!

As a few have asked... yes, I would consider offering up my Big Tops in a trade. However, it would take one helluva trade, i.e. complete set of everything I'm looking for. I'm not interested in breaking up one complete set only to end up with random racks and no playable sets in the end. Maybe that's a pipe dream, but there it is.

Keeping the pipe dream alive: Still looking for SB $5s and Big Top $2.50 snappers! Willing to buy racks or barrels - anything helps!

1628095765918.png
1628095858920.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom