Wanted BTP Snappers, SB $5 (w/ Trade Bait!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have a vision of a re-label set, which may just be a pipe dream, but I'm putting it out there anyways. Can provide a U.S.-based shipping address if needed.

Looking for the following in mint/near-mint condition (murdered chips ok, just as long as they're mint/near-mint):

2 racks - Sunset Beach $5s:
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 11.43.25.png

1 rack - Big Top Poker Snappers:
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 21.15.37.png

FOUND 20-40x Empress Star Cash $100:
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 11.41.49.png

FOUND 1-2 racks - Day Green or Sherbert Green THC solids (pre-milled or with inlays instead of Hot Stamped would be ideal)
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 11.44.43.png

For those looking for a trade, I can also offer the following in a trade:
- PNY Cash Set (720 chips - 100x pink fracs, 100x blue fracs, 260x $1, 200x $5, 40x $25sec, 20x $100pri)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Fantastic! Those ES $500s are perfect.

What did you do with those green chips??
They are long gone. Went with the fuchsia for my frac. Unfortunately no clue where they went. They passed hands a few times I believe. One of the only sherbet racks I’ve ever seen in good condition

They are long gone. Went with the fuchsia for my frac. Unfortunately no clue where they went. They passed hands a few times I believe. One of the only sherbet racks I’ve ever seen in good condition

What were they originally? Roulettes? And what happened to the BTP hundos?

Sorry for threadjack. GLWT ;)

BUMP and offer adjustment:

offering $300/rack for solid day green or sherbert in mint/near-mint condition.

offering $1600/rack for Sunset Beach $5s in mint/near-mint condition.

Alright listen up @JeepologyOffroad, or I should call you CrapologyOffroad. We had enough of you sharing your gorgeous lineups in other threads. We chippers may be guilty of threadcrapping from time to time, but you sir are one of the highest perpetrators of this debauchery. Go put away your insanely good looking sets and stop posting them on threads.

(I’m trying to buy one and if that wasn’t obvious already, it is now. Go away and stop showing off my future stuff)

Last edited:
Alright listen up @JeepologyOffroad, or I should call you CrapologyOffroad. We had enough of you sharing your gorgeous lineups in other threads. We chippers may be guilty of threadcrapping from time to time, but you sir are one of the highest perpetrators of this debauchery. Go put away your insanely good looking sets and stop posting them on threads.

(I’m trying to buy one and if that wasn’t obvious already, it is now. Go away and stop showing off my future stuff)
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure his posting in my thread was his way of saying that he really wants to sell me his chips... :ninja:

ridiulously good looking.jpg

Bump on these. Still looking for the following:

- THC sherbert of day green solids

- Sunset Beach $5s

- Big Top Poker $2.50s

If my offer prices seem off, don't hesitate to correct me, or let me know what you're looking for in a trade. Thanks for any and all help!

Not a single lead... I guess these chips just aren't out there at the moment. That said, I'm sure if I offered up my Big Top Cash set for trade, someone would suddenly find some between their couch cushions... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Try it. The SB 5 numbers are actually stupid low sadly

Everyone's kicking themselves in the ass for not grabbing 6-8 racks when they were first offered lmao.
LOL I wish I would've got that offer I've always loved the damn things :LOL: :laugh:

Took me foreverrrrr to find mine and that was even well before the current climate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom