Covid Stimulus (2 Viewers)

dobby.png

No update in my bank for the newest simulus yet. It's weird - the first two came right away. :( My tax return has also not been processed and I submitted it on the first day things opened. Things are busy over at the IRS!

I got my return proceesed (and refund, 1st ever!) already. The IRS site had both my wife and I listed as the stimulus deposits would be coming today. Nothing yet. Either way as long as they send it sometime in the next few months I'll be happy. Thankfully not in a position where I need it.

Had my taxes done early! Refund received on Feb 17th and Stimulus deposited last Friday.

I was not thinking I was getting a refund but with my Mom living with me I did. To tell the truth, I really hate refunds and would rather break even or even pay a little. Didn't think I qualified for a stimulus. Only reason I received a stimulus is because of Mom living with me so sending money to her account this week.

Made me look! Nothing.

What ours will be going towards:

Attachments

• HVAC-Unit-outside-of-home.jpg
    HVAC-Unit-outside-of-home.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 43
The economy is an engine that runs strongest when more money circulates.

If you received a stimulus check that you don't need, the best thing you can do is spend it yourself or donate it to a charity that will spend it for someone who needs it. Get that money moving.

The economy is an engine that runs strongest when more money circulates.

If you received a stimulus check that you don't need, the best thing you can do is spend it yourself or donate it to a charity that will spend it for someone who needs it. Get that money moving.
we're all going to be paying the taxes and penalties down the road anyway, might as well enjoy it or use it to help. Anyone who "gives it back" is an idiot.

Got nothing again!

Just happy I can hold onto my tax money for another month... maybe I can gamble and double it before I have to pay!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom