Couple of annoucements (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
First, I would like to welcome Erik (Trihonda) as a new forum moderator. I appreaciate the extra help. (that goes for you too Dan) :) Thank you!

Secondly, I aquired the PokerTableForum.com domain name (Thanks Tony!) There are no plans to start another forum. I may expand the poker table section here. The name will be used for SEO purposes. Where there is a poker table, there better be some nice poker chips too! ;)

And finally, the CPC Commemorative Chip Giveaway #2 winner will be announced later today. Good luck to everyone who entered.

Congrats Trihonda!

"With great power comes great responsibility"

And a ban hammer, so don't mess! ;)

Congrats to Trihonda!

grats Eric.

When homepokertourney was going strong I answered a "where do you see your self in five years" question from my boss. I joking said "moderator of HPT". The joke was lost on him, lol. I guess cuz its not very funny. I laughed.

That probably explains why I got a server error when tried to got to PTF a couple days ago. Is all of the info over there lost or are transferring it over here (is that even possible)

That probably explains why I got a server error when tried to got to PTF a couple days ago. Is all of the info over there lost or are transferring it over here (is that even possible)

Not sure. I only got the name but will ask Tony about possibly archiving the content.

Honored to be trusted for the role of moderator. I take these types of responsibilities seriously, but don't think I'll be making any groundbreaking decisions. Tommy does a great job of being present, and I'm sure not much will change.

In my career, I have a lot of authority and responsibility. It would be very easy to get into a "power-trip" at times, but that's not how I roll... I take a very laid back approach. I can't envision my deamenor being any different here on PCF. That said, being new to the moderator role, I'm sure I'll slip up somewhere. If a post gets moved/deleted, and you dissagree with that course of action, feel free to PM me and/or Tommy for clarfication. However, I can't imagine my taking any moderator action, and not having full transparency (meaning if you get a post deleted, you're likely going to get a PM with a full explanation).

Chip on!

Wield the banhammer justly, oh WCB champ!

Congrats!

Congrats Erik! With great power comes great responsibility. You'll find not much changes being a moderator other then occasionally having to ban a spam account or put jbutler in a timeout ;) I kid I kid!

Shameless, I know. Still, I do not care...
IMG_1770.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom